Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Great black and white photos part 3

Gary Winogrand


I saw Tommy pull the gun out and aimed it at the photographer. I hear everybody shouting and screaming and hollering. I can smell the the cooking coming from Joe's shop on 54th street. I put my hand on the gun to stop Tommy from pointing the gun on the poor man i can fell the coldness of gun on its barrel. I can taste the air dryer then on a warm sunny day.

I saw Hank and Hilary dancing on my wedding night, Hilary look so happy to be dancing with her husband acting like she hasn't seen him in decades. I hear the roar of the music, people's laughter from having a good time. I smell the food that the catering service brought. I can feel what Hilary is feeling because I'm dancing with my newly wedded wife.

I was driving behind uncle Frank and aunt May when i saw a spider monkey jump up from the back seat onto the top of the seat. I hear the cars honking on a early morning in the morning in Brooklyn. I feel very strange because my aunt and uncle have a spider monkey as a pet. I smell all the exaust pipes coming from all the cars in front of us and from behind us. 





I would like to create something that really sticks outs, something that attracts the human eye and take pictures that really interest people. I would like to take pictures like Robert Capa, and Jerry Uelsmann.

No comments:

Post a Comment